Followers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Valentine project #2



I'm so proud of myself! I made the second project for my Valentine workshop in less than an hour! I knew I wanted to make a nugget box, but didn't have any ideas on how I wanted it to look or what color scheme I was going to use. I looked through all of my patterned papers and chose "Eternity" from the Blush collection by Basicgrey. I matched it up with the SU chocolate chip cardstock and some pink ribbon from JoAnn's $1 spot. I used the caterpillar and and sentiment from SU's Bugs and Kisses set, which is another favorite of mine. After the box was put together, I found some coordinating scraps and used the triple flower punch, popped one up on dimensionals and added a button in the middle. I stamped the ladybug in More Mustard and the heart in Cameo Coral and then punched it out with my 1" circle punch, sponged the edges and attached it to the nugget in the middle of the box.

I'm really happy with how it came out and how quick it was to put together. Two projects down and one to go!

No comments: