Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

HUGE news from the Pink Kitty!

Have I ever mentioned that Melissa, over at Pink Cat Studio is a GENIUS?!  I absolutely love that girl - such a smart cookie.

I know you've all missed PCS while they were on a mini break for summer, but now they're back and better than ever!  The new digital designing program that she came up with was SOOOOOOOO worth the wait!!  (Is my enthusiasm coming across??)

It will be releasing next Thursday Oct. 6th. 
All of the DT gals designed their very own digi and will be showing them to you along with sample cards on release day. Our designs will also be available in the PCS store so if you really like them you can own them too.  Ehem....mine came out pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I can't wait to share it with you!

We'd love your help in spreading the word about the new Digi Stamp Designer. There is a blinkie at the top of the PCS blog. If you post the blinkie on your blog then you will be entered into our contest to win a credit to make your own digi stamp for free! From everyone who participates, Melissa will randomly pick 3 winners.

To enter the contest, post a comment on this PCS blog post to let Melissa know you have posted the blinkie on your blog. This contest will close Wed. Oct. 5th at 5pm EST. The winners will be announced on Thurs. Oct. 6th.
Good Luck!

No comments: