Followers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Greedy?? Perhaps....



Look what I got in the mail today from Monica at Hambo Stamps. I can't wait to ink it up and play tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to create something "blog-worthy".

I'm sure most of you can tell that I went to Target today. I remember last Valentine's Day when EVERYONE on Splitcoast was talking about these cute little mailboxes. Of course, I went to all of my local Targets and couldn't find any. Well this year I hit the mother lode! I saw them out of the corner of my eye and grabbed every single one of them - 20 in all.

Don't worry, I won't be using all of these myself. I decided to host a Valentine workshop at my house. Each person will get to decorate a mailbox in the color of their choice, make a Valentine card and a nugget box for their sweetie. I'm not a Stampin Up demonstrator, but I thought it would be a fun way to spend a weekend with a house full of my girlfriends. My friends are still persuading me to sign up with SU, and they've almost convinced me. I think I may give it a shot next month and see how it goes.

I'm going to spend the next week or so trying to come up with some cute designs for my workshop projects and I'll share them as I get them completed.

I'll also be using some of these mailboxes for blog candy sometime soon!

No comments: