Followers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!


I just love this set from Stampin Up! It was the only set in last years catalog that I just HAD to have right away. I think it was one of the first stamp sets that I got which was really cute for making kid cards.

My cousins daughter is going to be three next week and she's a petite little thing. I always think of her when I see the little mice image from this set.

I couldn't find any background paper that really matched the colors I was using, so I made my own with the four smaller images in the set (cupcake, party hat, present and confetti). I used my SU ink spots - cameo coral, certainly celery, so saffron and orchid opulence. I used the Marvy punches on the main image and colored in with my Copics. I used the mega oval from Memory Box stamps to ground the image and used my paper piercer on the scalloped edges of the large punch. The ribbon was from the $1 bin at Michaels (gotta love that).

No comments: