Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Manly enough for ya??



Does anyone else out there have a really tough time making cards for the guys in our lives? I just love all of my cute little buttons, pretty ribbons and Prima flowers, but they don't exactly scream testosterone ya know?

I've been working on a golfing themed fundraiser for my sons 1st grade class and have gotten so many generous donations from local golf courses. I decided to make some thank you cards for all of the guys who made the donations and thought that my House Mouse stamp would be perfect.

I used my Copics to color in the first image and an auqa painter and reinkers to color in the second card.
For the second card, I stamped the image twice and used my 1 inch circle punch on the golf ball and added it to the other stamped image.

I must say that I was VERY proud of myself for tying a perfectly flat bow on the first card - another challenge for me.

Thanks to all of you who have sent me so many kind e-mails and comments to welcome me to "blog-land".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl this one had me laughing out loud! You are so talented. I hope it's ok, but I'm going to be checking your blog daily! It's amazing! I just started stamping in December 07 and hadn't scrapbooked in years. I'm am enjoying the heck out of it. Hope to see you around soon!