Followers

Monday, February 11, 2008

What a weekend!



I'm thrilled to say that my Valentine workshop was a smashing success! Between the two days, I had a great turnout and everyone LOVED the projects. I've decided to host a different themed workshop on the first Sunday of each month.

March is fast approaching and I'm already full of super cute ideas for my next get-together! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on the new "just hatched boxes" from Papertrey. They will be released on the 15th and I'll be placing my order at 12:01am so I can get enough of them for my March workshop! I may have to order some extras to have on hand for Father's Day, because I think these boxes would be PERFECT for holding personalized golf balls. Can't you just picture them sitting in a bed of faux grass?!

No comments: