Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's a crafty insomniac to do?




Well, it's almost 6am and the sun will be rising soon. What's a girl to do when she can't sleep, but doesn't feel like making a card? She makes "card candy" of course!

I've finally got that bug that's been going around and everytime I try to lay down to sleep, the snot just runs back up into my head. My son fell asleep in front of the toilet after an episode of projectile vomit. Ahh....don't you just love this time of year?!

Okay....on to a less disgusting subject.


My sister-in-law bought the Sizzlet Sweet Set at the Scrapbook Expo this past November and I've been dying to borrow it from her! I must say, that I'm very happy with the end results, but getting there took FOREVER! I only made about 30 pieces or so, and it took five hours! None of the lines actually cut through the paper. They just make a mark on it, so I had to do alot of cutting with scissors and layering of my own. This was the perfect project for a gal who can't sleep and needed something to keep her occupied. I am very happy with the end results, but I will only be giving these to people who will really appreciate them!

No comments: