Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Delivering Diva


I spent most of this morning delivering all of the orders I received at my March class to the fabulous ladies who share my addiction...oh, I mean hobby! I always like to put in a special little note or surprise in each bag to thank them for placing an order with me. Here's what I slipped into my customer bags this month.

Each card is cut at 2 1/2 x 5 and folded in half to make a 2 1/2 inch square. The stripes were just scraps of patterned and textured paper that I had in my scrap bin. The sentiment is from an old retired SU set called Business Memos. I used Gable Green and Pretty in Pink markers to color the image and after I stamped it out, I thought it might fit into the Round Tab Punch. What do you know? It fit perfectly! I popped up the sentiment on dimensionals, because we all know I can't make ANYTHING without using them. I was able to get 6 mini cards out of one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 pixie pink paper.

No comments: