Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stamp Club Card



I attended my monthly stamp club last night where we made three cards using floral sets for all of them. Now, I don't normally even give a floral set in the SU catalog a second look. They're just not my style and I usually seem to go for unusual, cute or humorous sets. Much to my surprise, my last two SU purchases have been floral sets - gasp! After seeing SO many beautiful samples with Fabulous Flowers and Embrace Life on SCS, I just had to get them and see what little creations I could come up with myself.

This card was made with the large flower from "Embrace Life", wild wasabi cardstock and the Spring Silhouettes pattern paper collection. The flower was clear embossed on pale blue, cut out, "stickled" and embellished with white halfback pearls from the Pretties Kit. Super quick and simple, but the pearls really add an elegant touch.

No comments: