Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #4


This was Kristina's color challenge for today. The SU colors were: very vanilla, tempting turquoise, taken with teal, old olive, chocolate chip and close to cocoa.

This was my entry

I used my Marvy punch to create a shaker card filled with microbeads. The patterned paper is by K&Company and the image is by Whipper Snapper. I used SU Close to Cocoa for the card base and Old Olive for the scallop circle, which I doodled with a white gel pen. I colored the image with my Copics and added Stickles and beads to the cupcake. I loved being able to use some of this gorgeous teal ribbon that I've been hoarding for a few weeks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Vickie said...

This is just too cute!! LOL A wonderful card for the challenge!! Great job sweetie!!

Anne said...

Such a cute card with a wonderful layout.

Tamara said...

I *love* that sentiment. I must buy it! This is a great card.

Unknown said...

Too cute!!!! I love her color challenges but have not found the time to enter one.

Also, wanted to let you know I just awarded you and your blog with an award. Check out my blog for more info.

Traveling Mama said...

Love the sentiment! what a cute card for Kristina's color challenge! TFS!