Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She's at it again...

Kristina just posted another color challenge and I had 20 minutes to sit down and play along. Here's my entry...
I used my favorite flourish stamp by Inkadinkado and inked it with Soft Sky and Close To Cocoa. I versamarked the Print Pattern background stamp and was thrilled that I had an opportunity to use that hardware piece that's been sitting in my drawer for over a year! To finish it off, I sponged Close To Cocoa around the edges and put some ribbon on top. I'm still deciding if I like the ribbon or not...

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my sketch challenge! I will post a link to everyone's entries. Til then...

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

I love what you did with Kristina's color challenge! TFS!

Deanna said...

Nice, I love that big flourish!