Followers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #10

The fabulous Kristina has posted another color challenge for us to play with.

This week the colors were: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron and Not Quite Navy.

I decided to go out of my comfort zone on this one and use Whisper White for the base of my card.

The patterned papers are from SU's "Bali Breeze" line
and "Le Jardin".

Check back later today for the next card I created for my class and a cool tutorial for ya. Now go do some stamping!



7 comments:

chloe said...

love it! this is very sweet.

Anonymous said...

A lovely clean crisp card! TFS :) Rachel

Unknown said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

I love the patterns you used in this card!

Caryl Williams said...

Beautiful!!! I love clean and crisp!

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! Love the patterned papers!

Deanna said...

Really pretty!