Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh my gosh....Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh...

I'm getting published in the May 2009 issue of Card Maker magazine! Sooooo exciting! Getting published was one of my goals for this year. The magazine won't be out until 2009, but it still counts right?!


As some of you may know, I'm the guest designer over at Hambo for the month of August. If you get a chance, be sure to pop over there and take a look around. LOTS of cute stuff!

For today's card, I used the frog stamp and the cute sentiment that goes with it. It's kind of hard to read in the photo, but the sentiment says "Time's fun when you're having flies!" My daughter is in the "frog class" at her school, so this little cutie was a must have for me.

You never know when a large plastic fly will come in handy for your next crafty project...

I'll be back tomorrow with the third project that I did at my class earlier this month. Until then...

3 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

What a terrific frog card! The way you stacked them up and added that fly is hilarious.
Congrats also on being published!!

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GURL!!! I can only imagine what you had to do to finally published....!!!
I can't wait to get that magazine and see my Kenzie's name...I'm so framing it!!!! XOXOXOX Schmendy

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! That is sooo awesome!! You will have to remind us when that magazine comes out so we all can run to the store, pick up a copy and tell everyone "hey I know that girl"!!!!