Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paper Chase Goodies

Just a quick post today to share some of my favorite goodies that I got on the bus tour this weekend. (I think my body is still recovering) Did I mention that everyone on the bus tour got 20% off of EVERYTHING at EVERY store?! Doodlebug sugar coating and crushed velvet flock!
YUMMY! I am now the proud owner of some "My Favorite Things" stamps!! I found three sets that I've had my eye on - "By the Seashore", "Going Places" and "Meet Me at the Cafe". I also found the "Oliver & Friends" owl set by Sassafras. And yes....I squealed out loud when I grabbed the last two sitting on the shelf for my sister-in-law and I!!
Oh, and don't forget that cute little bee over there. It's a new release from Memory Box and is actually a penguin dressed up as a bee - too cute to pass up!! I'm thinking he'll have some yellow crushed velvet flock on him before the day is over...

Today I'm busy prepping for my class I'm having this weekend. I'll be back tomorrow to share one of the class projects I came up with.

No comments: