Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sweet baby girl

My friend just had a sweet baby girl last week and this is the card that I made for her and her husband. I used Rose Red for the card base because it matched my yummy BasicGrey paper so well. Both patterns are from the "Infuse" line.

My selection of baby stamps is VERY limited, however I recently got a new one during Stampin Up's last Sale-A-Bration. I just love this image from the "So Many Scallops" set. It's not too goo-goo gaa-gaa, if you know what I mean.
I used my Summer Sun, Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip markers on the image and then sponged the edges with Creamy Caramel.

The scalloped circle is attached to the front of the card with a dimensional on the bottom edge. That way it holds down the Close to Cocoa panel above it, keeping the card closed.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Mackenzie-
Good to meet you last night! I LOVE your blog and you samples. Looking forward to a fun creative time with GT on the DT!
Kindly,
~Eve

Unknown said...

This is a great card!! I love it!!