Followers

Friday, August 29, 2008

#@#WTF@#^**!!!!!!!!

My computer totally crashed today and I can assure you that tomorrow it will be flying out of the 2nd story window of my workshop! I can't believe how stressed out and frustrated I got when I couldn't even get my computer to turn on. It's amazing how much we rely on technology and how helpless we can feel when it's not working correctly.

Long story short - I freaked... my husband left for an hour....when he came home he had a brand new laptop for me and a bottle of my favorite champagne!! Woo-hoo! I'm thinking he's a keeper!

For any of you who have e-mailed me in the last 24 hours, you'll have to resend it and give me a few days to get back to you. Other than that, things should be going smoothly again. (fingers crossed!)

I'll be back at midnight with a first look at Lauren's Saturday sketch.

No comments: