Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Aloha! - Scheduled post #1



So....if everything went as it was supposed to, this post went up as scheduled and I'm sitting on the beach in Oahu as you read this! I will have very limited access to a computer, because let's face it - I'd have to put my pina colada down to do that.

But have no fear. I have been very busy for the last couple of weeks writing up posts that will magically appear each day that I'm gone! Gotta love technology!

In honor of my annual tropical get away, I thought it only fitting to post a tiki card today. The tiki images are by Judi Kins , which I picked up at an expo a few years ago. For this card, I decided to use copper embossing powder instead of ink. It was tricky to get a good shot of this one, but you get the idea.

The card base is SU Kraft with a layer of Chocolate Chip. Since I wanted the tiki guys to be the main focus, I decided to limit my patterned paper to just a few strips (by Luxe Designs).

Mahalo for stopping by!
Check back tomorrow for another scheduled post.

1 comment:

Enjoli said...

Hope you're enjoying your time in Hawai'i. I love this set and the color combo. TFS! =)