Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Embracing simplicity - Scheduled Post #10

I'm definitely a stamper who loves details and layers. I decided to challenge myself on this card and keep everything to a minimum. Easier said than done!
The patterned paper strips are from SU's Bali Breeze paper pack and the stamped images are from the set called "Embrace Life".

The little border on the bottom was scalloped and then punched with my crop-a-dile for a feminine touch.

I punched a stitched pattern with my handy dandy paper piercer and connected the lines with my white gel pen. My paper piercer is definitely my all time favorite "go-to" tool when I need to add a little somethin' somethin'. Know what I mean?

Only one more week in Hawaii and then it's back to reality.

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments: