Followers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm hooked on Hanna!

Every December I host a Christmas cookie swap and thought this Hanna set would be perfect for my invitations this year. I picked these up at Little C's last month.....ehem....along with a few other things....

The patterned paper on the bottom half of the card is from the What's Cooking collection by Flair Designs and inspired my color scheme. I used one of the sentiments to stamp my SU twill ribbon to match, because it makes me happy when things are "matchy matchy".

Thanks for coming by today!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the return of Fool Your Family Friday.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Very Cute MaKenzie!

I love the colors and what you did with the twill!

Heather

Eve said...

I just LOVE Flair designs and their paper. I just wish they had a bigger line! Great job on this card.
Kindly,
~Eve

Kathy W said...

nice touch on the twill- and what fun invites!

tipsygirl said...

wonderful card!
how did you do the big scallops along the right side?