Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's starting to feel like Fall....

I just love Fall and Winter and have been enjoying all of the wind and cold around here lately. When I saw Jen's sketch this weekend, I reached for my new image by DeNami Designs.I have a TON of friends with Fall birthdays, so I figured I better get started!
I went with a 5" x 7" layout and used SU's Not Quite Navy for the base. The patterned paper is "Deciduous" from BasicGrey's Mellow collection and then matted on SU's More Mustard cardstock.
The mini round sentiment is from Stampin Up and punched out with a 1" circle.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great fall birthday card, like how you used elements for the other circles in sketch.

Rachelle said...

very cute. Where did you get those adorable leaves?
P.S. I hope fool your family Friday is returning. :)

Monica Hunter said...

Oh I love those little leaves on here! Great card. :)