Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Does anyone else love SU's "Hip Hip Hooray" as much as I do?! This set is just so stinkin cute and so much fun to play with. Definitely a keeper!

I got a request last week to decorate a tin and fill it with cards for all occasions. This is one of the 25 cards that I came up with. Since I only had three days to get it done, I decided to go with quick and easy - my favorite.

I used my mini Amuse oval with Bashful Blue ink to anchor the main image. I like to use this technique so my images don't look like their "floating" on white cardstock.

The little beaver was colored in with my Copics, and I used SU's Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue for the balloons.

5 minute card - I swear!

Until tomorrow....

CARD RECIPE -
CARDSTOCK - PUMPKIN PIE, WHISPER WHITE, BASHFUL BLUE
PATTERNED PAPER - JERSEY SHORE (RETIRED)
STAMPS - HIP HIP HOORAY
INK - BASIC BLACK, PUMPKIN PIE, BRILLIANT BLUE, BASHFUL BLUE
MISC - BLUE RIBBON, ORANGE EYELETS

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

he is a cutie, can't wait to see the rest!

Tanya said...

What a great idea for a gift!!