Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What the heck is Wassail?

My daughter's Kindergarten teacher loves to cook and try out new recipes. Her birthday is coming up and the class Mom thought it would be nice for each parent to write down a recipe on a 4 x 6 card for her to add to her collection.

Cute idea, but I'm sure you all know there's NO way that I was just going to write down a recipe on a lined index card and turn it in.

Here's what my daughter and I came up with.
Technically it's on a 4 x 6 card.
A chocolate chip 4 x 6 card. These three images from Hambo were staring at me while I was trying to think of what recipe to submit. Well.... bees = honey right? I looked up "honey recipes" online and found this one at Sue Bee Honey. Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it.

Here's a close up of the colored images and the Copics that I used.





Guess who had the prettiest recipe card in Kindergarten today??
Hugs,

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is super cute!!

Kathy W said...

who has the most clever and talented mom!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love your coloring technique. Is that from the tutorial online?

Anonymous said...

The other kid's Mom's probably wanna poke your eyes out!!!! That Shiloh ALWAYS has the cutest, prettiest...etc teacher gifts!!!! Way to make sure Shiloh is ALWAYS teachers favorite!!!! Hee-Hee...you know I think it's freaking adorable!!!

XOXOX Schmendy