Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chocolate IS the answer

Sorry for all of the Christmas related posts lately! As you can tell, I've been using all of my sketch challenges and design team opportunities to get my Christmas cards done. Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. (I've always hated that saying, but you get the idea)

So without further ado, here's a non-Christmas card that I made using Lauren's sketch from this past Saturday. To see the card I made for the Saturday sketch preview, you can click here.I used Chocolate Chip cardstock to make the chocolate bar and then wrapped it in regular ol' aluminum foil.
The blue panels are the scraps that were left over from the card in my previous post.

Oh, and don't you just love the sentiment? It's from Amuse and just jumped into my basket while I was perusing the aisles at my local stamp store - don't you just hate it when that happens?!

To finish the card off, I added some chocolaty fingerprints with my cute Hambo fingerprint stamp and took a bite out of the top with my scallop circle punch.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too stinkin' cute!!! I love it!!