Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tons of Christmas stuff and BIG news from Hambo!

Brace yourselves - this is a ginormous post. Here are all of the Christmas cards, projects and goodies that I didn't have a chance to post until now. Oh....if only there were just ONE more week until Christmas!
Okay, here goes! These are some gift tags I made for the kids gifts. All of the cute little animal images are from Hambo.
And speaking of Hambo, all of their NEW DESIGNS are now available!! You can check them out here.
So many cute ones to choose from! I promise to have some samples for you after the holiday.


I made this next card at a monthly stamp club that I attend. We used Kiwi Kiss for the base and the "Ski Slope" patterned paper (also in the SU holiday mini).
We embellished with felt snowflakes and a gorgeous jewel brad.


For this one, I used the "Scandanavian Christmas" set from the SU holiday mini and embellished with miscellaneous goodies from my workshop table.
I embossed the tree image with white and added half-pearls to embellish.



For this one, I used my new Kim Hughes U R A Hoot stamps.
LOVE THEM!This one has a Baha Breeze card base and scraps of the "Ski Slope" patterned paper by SU.

Last one - promise!

Here's a Christmas card holder that I made to display as a project idea at Green Tangerines.

For this one, I used paper from K I Memories "Festive" line by Elsie.

Wow! I think I'm all done. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to take a little break for a few days to enjoy some time with my family. I'll be back on Saturday with a peek at Lauren's new Saturday Sketch.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Awesome projects!! I especially love the hanging cards box!!

Kathy W said...

wowzer, lots of good stuff- tfs!