Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

I can't believe 2008 is gone! Time sure flies when you're having fun!
Happy New Year!
I wanted to take a moment and thank all of my loyal readers who check in every day to see what I'm up to. I read each and every one of your comments and they all mean so much to me.

I started this blog almost 1 year ago in hopes of getting on a design team, getting published and making a name for myself out there in blog-land.

This year I was fortunate enough to be asked to be on three design teams which was a dream come true. Thank you Monica & Tim from Hambo, Lauren from "MyTime" and the crew from Green Tangerines. Working with all of you in 2008 was great and I'm looking forward to creating lots more together in 2009.

I'm also really excited to share that in May 2009, I will officially be a PUBLISHED STAMPER! I found out back in August, and figured it was okay to let the cat out of the bag now. I'll share more details on that when the publication comes out.

Thanks again to all of you who make this blog my "happy place". I've made so many new friends and am sending out {{{cyber hugs}}} to all of you!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2009

7 comments:

Emily said...

congrads!!!! Thanks for sharing all your creations, I've enjoyed reading your blog daily.

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations on your publication!!!

distresseddiva said...

congrats on being published!! That is awesome!

Kathy W said...

congrats on being published, you are so talented it was bound to happen soon.

Unknown said...

Here is my cyber hug right back at you!!!! {{{{HUG}}}}

AND huge congrats for making your dreams come true and for being published soon!!! I can't wait to see your name in lights!!! Keep up all the great work in 2009 and here is to a great cyber friendship!!!

Amy Gordon-Pruden said...

You're the best, I love you girl! Keep up the good work.

Amy Gordon-Pruden said...

I love you friend, happy new year and keep up the great work!