Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Sketch Time

Hey kids!
It's Saturday and that means a brand spankin' new sketch from Lauren!
Here's the sketch.
Are you inspired yet?Here's what I came up with.
How about now? Are you inspired to play along yet?
For today's card I used my Garden Hanna set that I picked up from Little C's. The sentiment on the left side is from this stamp by Emerson Quillin. I just used a Chocolate Chip marker to ink up the part I wanted and then popped it out with my 1 3/8" circle punch. All of the paper is from the Kim Hughes Mocha Chica pack.

So....are you inspired yet?
Well, how's this for some inspiration? EVERY Hanna and Magnolia stamp are 15% off over at Little C's!! If we're going to get technical, I guess that's more "enabling" than inspiration really, but go check it out. If you've been wanting to get some Hanna's, this is the perfect time!
Here's what the rest of the sketch team came up with:
Alicia, Dawn, Kim, Kirsten, Kristy, Maria, Kendra & Tamara

Need a little more enabling?? Check this out!
Since Hambo has a special fondness for PIGskin, they are celebrating Superbowl Sunday by offering 30% OFF OF THEIR ENTIRE INVENTORY!!!! Plus their having a contest where someone will win FREE SHIPPING on their order! This amazing sale will only be valid on game day, so be sure to check out all of the details here on Sunday.

Thanks for visiting! You guys are the best!
I've got some prepping to do for my class this weekend - nothing like waiting until the last minute.

8 comments:

Alicia Weiman said...

Love how your card turned out. I struggled with this card. I had the sketch all drawn, colors chosen and then I went to make it and it took forever. Oh well, that is how some cards go! Have a great weekend!

Emily said...

I finally got my copics and I love them...I love your coloring (I need some work), but I got the sketch done...check it out and your welcome to give me tips....I'm still working on shading....:) and having fun coloring!!!!
http://emily-buzzyblogger.blogspot.com/

Kristin Eberline said...

Such a cute card! Love the color scheme and the main image :O)

Hope you don't mind if I steal your SCS Gallery image! It's so cute...I haven't seen this version before.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh Hannah is so cute!! Love what you chose as your image. Great card-as always!

Maria said...

Your card is fabulous, Mackenzie!! Love how you colored the image and the pretty colors of your card. The sketch is awesome. You did great with the challenge!!

Maria

Kathy W said...

great job on sketch, like the use of seed packets for embellishment

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, i love your take on the sketch.

DoxieGirl said...

Oh I am so sorry I didn't drop by sooner... I think I got confused and thought you were powered out in Kentucky. (I might be loosing it a little!)
I just love your little garden girl! She looks so ready for spring! (Me too!)
~Kendra