Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Simple Birthday



Here's a birthday card that literally came together in 5 minutes - don't you just love that?!

I really love the colors on this. I matched up some My Mind's Eye patterned paper with Riding Hood Red cardstock.

This card is for a 23 year old, so I wanted to keep it fun, but still grown up enough for her. For the "fun" part, I used this cute sentiment from "Alphabet Soup" by Stampin Up. For the "grown up" part, I decided to embellish with some satin ribbon and turquoise jewels.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe to Fool Your Family!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I bought this SU set second hand ages ago and have never used it - but this little card is fab! I love it and will definitely SPICE it...... I saw SPICE on the SCS forum - So Perfect I Copied It!