Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fractured Funnies Anyone?

Are you in the market for some hilarious sentiments?
Hambo has a whole line of them!
Some of my favorites are from their "Fractured Funnies" collection. These sayings come as a set of two separate stamps so you can use one for the front of the card and one for the inside - gotta love that! For today's card I used my Hambo Fractured Funny called "Organ Dibs" (item #0813). I used my Stamp-A-Majig to modify it a bit to fit the layout of my card. The main images are from a set called "Bunny Slippers" by My Favorite Things that I picked it up from the Sacramento Stamp Convention this past weekend.


I used Cupcake and Lilac crushed velvet flock to cover the robe and pink bunny slippers. I think every girl has owned a pair of pink bunny slippers at some point in her life right?

Okay....ready for the best part?!
Here's the rest of the Hambo Fractured Funny on the inside of the card...


Who's not going to cheer up when they read that?!
I still crack up every time I read it.

I'll just sit around today waiting for a friend to get sick so I can send this little beauty out.


Oh, and did I mention that I used a sketch for my card?
Since I was working off of a sketch, I also made a Christmas card.
This is Christmas card #31!

I think all of those smart-alec Hambo sentiments got me in a mischievous mood because here's the Christmas card I came up with...
Disturbing, I know.
But at least you giggled right?!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

giggle on both fronts!

Anonymous said...

I'm sick....I've been coughing up my lungs since Saturday....not that I'm looking for sympathy or a cute card or anything!!! ;)

Schmendy the Snot Factory....ewww gross...

Angela said...

SO FUNNY...love it!

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

I so needed to see this right now!! The day at work started out rough...to say the least...thanks for a great laugh!!
I am really enjoying my stamps by the way, glad you still had them!! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of the cards this comimg week.
Have a great day!!

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

I so needed to see this right now!! The day at work started out rough...to say the least...thanks for a great laugh!!
I am really enjoying my stamps by the way, glad you still had them!! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of the cards this comimg week.
Have a great day!!