Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hambo Hump Day

Today I wanted to share some Hambo goodies I made over the weekend. I just love this little mouse. For this card, I used So Saffron for the base and sponged the edges with More Mustard. Then I cut three panels of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punched it with my 3/4" circle and sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. I added the panels on with dimensionals to give it a little *pop*.

After I stamped out the main image, I colored it in with my Copics and cut it out with my Nestabilities. While the die was still on the paper, I sponged with Soft Sky ink. When I removed the die, there was a nice thick white border.

And no Hambo critter would be complete without a velvet flocked belly!
I did that with a Sakura glue pen and some Lily White Doodlebug velvet flock.


For this one, I used one of the many pig images from Hambo.
I went with a three panel layout on this one as well. I used the eyelet border punch on the bottom edge and embellished with a little wood heart from Michaels.
Be sure to hop on over to Hambo and see what they've got. Plus, they have a whole line of digital images now too! Ahhh...instant gratification. Gotta love that!

1 comment:

Alyssa S said...

Super cute cheesy background! ;o)