Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July Class Preview - Project #2

Here's a peek at another project we'll be doing at my class this Sunday.

Remember this set from the last mini catalog?

As soon as I saw it, I knew I *needed* it. It reminded me of Bambi and Thumper. I've had to for a couple of months now and never touched it. I was thrilled when I saw that it was added to the new catalog and determined to use it for my next workshop.

I decided to go with an unusual color combo and layout to change things up a bit. I used Kraft, Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla and So Saffron cardstock. To finish it off I did some piercing around the edges and added the "friend to friend" sentiment from "Pocket Silhouettes" in the bottom right corner.

Quick post for me today. It's like wild kingdom at my house right now.
A mother duck and her six ducklings moved into our backyard on Friday. We've adopted them and have been busy trying to keep them safe. My husband ran over to PetSmart yesterday to grab some duck food and came home with a new kitten!!! He's adorable, so I couldn't be mad....and the kitten is pretty cute too.

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

"and the kitten is pretty cute too" haha ... This is something Tim would say. :)

I really like the paper piercing around the different elements. Cute card, cute set. I just got the catalog yesterday.

Enjoy your wild kingdom!

Kathy W said...

very soft and pretty- yellow really pops- lol I thought the same thing when I saw that stamp set