Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The pressure is on now!

One of my favorite friends in the whole world got to sneak off without me and take a Copic class in San Francisco a couple of months ago - I know....can you believe she went without me?! Ever since then, she's been *WOWING* me with her little colored creations. Now the pressure is on for me to practice my coloring skills until the next Copic class comes around!

I used this sketch by Jen... And came up with this card...
What do you think?
Can you tell I've been practicing?

Little Ian was soooo much fun to color!
I also added a sentiment from Hambo and a worm from SU's "Cute As A Bug" set.

And since I was working with a sketch today, I also whipped up a Christmas card in under 10 minutes!
Obviously nothing fancy here, I used Pacific Point for the base and images from SU's "Polar Pals" set. The patterned papers are also Pacific Point and the felt snowflake was from the last Winter mini catalog. Easy Peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, you don't need the class! Your coloring is fantastic! Great cards!

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

Your coloring is great!! These cards are super cute!!!

DoxieGirl said...

oh! how sweet is this! I just love the second card - little eskimo girl looks great in blue!
~Kendra