Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A sketch challenge...

Seems like forever since I played along on a sketch challenge just for fun.
This was the sketch posted on Splitcoast last Wednesday....

Better late than never right?
I just got these cuties from The Greeting Farm and had to ink them up right away!

Here's my interpretation of the sketch...And since I was playing with a sketch challenge, I also whipped up a quick Christmas card...I used images from SU's "Spotlight on Christmas" and "Winter Post"Another quick post for me.
I'm finally starting to feel like myself again and get some energy back. I've got soooo much to catch up on! Thanks for all the get well wishes - you guys are really sweet.

I'll be back tomorrow with some of my favorite finds from the web this week.
Hugs,

No comments: