Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Enjoying life sip by sip

Are you all enjoying the final days of summer?
On the last day of school, I had my kiddos sit down and write a list of everything that they wanted to do this summer. Only fourteen days left of vacation for them and we're almost done with the list. Yesterday we went to paint our own pottery. Such a nice relaxing way to spend the afternoon.

When we got home, I was able to sneak up to my workshop for a bit and play along with Jen's sketch for the week.

Here's what I came up with... I just love it when a card comes together in less than 10 minutes, don't you?
For this little beauty, I used "Sip by Sip" by Stampin Up and some patterned paper by BasicGrey.
And, well.....you know me.
I was playing with a sketch, so I also made a Christmas card for my stash.
Being the lazy stamper that I was yesterday, I just used all of the same supplies that were still on my desk from the previous card. Hey, at least I changed out the image to something festive right? The appletinis are from "Merry Christmas" by My Favorite Things.

I also added some bling and limeade sugar coating for some extra holiday sparkle!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ooo I love these cards. x

Maria said...

Hey Mackenzie!! Your first card makes for an awesome girlfriend card! I love the vintage image. Your second card is a great party card for Christmas!! Love the dps and the colors! Beautiful job on your cards, as always!

maria