Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Faves

Hey Kids!
Hope you had a fab week. Now go grab your favorite drink and have a seat, because here are my favorite finds from the web this week!

Check out this homemade Halloween decor by Kim.

This bookworm set by Amy is too adorable for words!

Pumpkin Pie-sicles. (I buy canned pureed butternut squash at Trader Joe's)

This "school" of whales card by Carole - so cute!

Check out what Alyssa did with "My Timeless Templates".

If I bring these to school on Halloween will I be the cool mom or the psycho mom? Oh.....it's such a fine line!

This cat made with punches by Dawn - OMG!

This poochie postcard by Amy is too adorable!

This top note tutorial for the Sizzix Big Shot by Kimberly. I really need one of these! Can you tell my husband that EVERYONE has one but me?

I hope you enjoyed my Friday Faves this week!
If you leave me a comment sometime this week, I'll be checking out YOUR blog and may feature you here next Friday.

I'll be back tomorrow with a template challenge from Lauren.
Hugs,

4 comments:

Alyssa S said...

Such a sweetie you are! Thanks for featuring little ole me in your Friday Faves! ;o)

Stephanie J said...

Love those brain cupcakes - they are perfectly gross enough to be seriously fun!

Kim said...

Thanks for mentioning me on your favs! I loved visiting your blog too.

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you for including me in your faves, MacKenzie! I enjoyed your other links, too!!