Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hambo Hump Day

Yay! Schools back in!
My son wanted to start off the year with a brand spankin new tag for his backpack. This should definitely help him weed out his black backpack in the sea of 15 other black backpacks in the classroom. The text and adorable image are by Hambo.
I used some Doodlebug Sugar Coating for a little sparkle and then tied some ribbon on the sides. The plastic case is a name badge holder. I picked up a pack of 10 at the Dollar Tree and just punched a couple of extra holes with my Crop-A-Dile for my ribbon.

Easy-Peasy!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute, love it!

Kathy W said...

these backpack tags are the cutest- definately will stand out among their friends

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love that bug! LOL!!!