Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hambo Hump Day......with a little help from Mommy

With the start of the school year just around the corner, it was time to make some tags for the kids backpacks. Today I'll share the one we did for my daughter. Technically, she did most of it and I just did as I was told.She wanted to use the ballerina image by Hambo and of course we had to add LOTS of glitter. After I took the photo, she wrote her name on the strip of brown cardstock and we hung in on her backpack.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Hambo gals have been up to.
Monica - our fearless leader
Jane
Judy
Melissa

Hop on over to Hambo and check out all of the cute Halloween images that have been marked down - right here.

I'll be back tomorrow with my new favorite color combo!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

just the cutest and will have the coolest backpack at school