Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Say it ain't so...

My cabana boy scheduled this post for me so I wouldn't have to put down my coconuts.

Funny sentiment, but if there's any truth to it - LORD HELP US! I needed a birthday card for a good friend and wanted to use something new. I picked up this image and sentiment by Inkadinkado a while back and finally inked it up for my friends birthday.

I used Not Quite Navy for the base and a scrap of Doodlebug polka dot patterned paper next to the main image. Then I colored it in with my Copics and finished it off with some yummy Kiwi Kiss ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL -- that's too funny. I've caught myself saying things that my Mom used to say...on a few occasions now...eek!

Kathy W said...

like the bow up top, going to have to case that idea