Followers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Faves and a new sketch challenge

Hey Kids! My goodness - where did this week go?
Here are some of my favorite finds from the web this week.
Enjoy...

A Christmas ornament made out of an empty ribbon spool - Lorelie is a genius!

Check out these cute New Year's cards by Jen.

This book cover and matching card by Sherrie are just amazing - love it!

This card by Leslie just cracked me up.

These two cards by Sandra are out of this world :-)

Check out what Carrie did with her punches - genius!


Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget that today is the start of a brand new sketch challenge over at the Hambo Challenge Blog. There's FREE stamps involved! You can't win if you don't play.

I'll be back tomorrow with one last Halloween card.
Have a super Friday,

3 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

WOW! Thank you soooo much Mackenzie for picking my cards for your Friday Favs!! I just poked around to see the other favs and holy cow am I in fab company!! :) Have a great weekend!

Lorelie Kim said...

OMGoodness!! Thank you for choosing my ornament as one of your faves! Have a wonderful weekend and I'm going to keep looking through your fab blog!

Lorelie :)

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out! I'm totally blown away!