Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

The new digital release from Pink Cat Studio is here!!And you thought things couldn't get any cuter than last week!

I'll be the first to admit that I got a little out of control with this one. Little did Melissa know, that my kids and I have a tiny owl obsession! My daughters room is completely decorated with owls - bedding, wall decals, pillows. Oh and then there's the owl my son made for me out of a paper bag. I proudly display it in my workshop. The list goes on...

I've got lots of projects to share for todays release.
Hang on to your seats kids, because here we go!

First up is this little owl dressed as a clown... OMG! Too adorable!
Normally clowns scare me, but not this little guy!


Guess whose daughter has the cutest t-shirt in all the land?


Mine does!
I enlarged the images and printed them onto iron-on transfer paper. Then I did some hand stitching with different colored thread.

Next up is........owls on a unicycle!

I used the star frame from the "Billy" rubber stamp set for the background.


And here are some cute Christmas owls.

I went with a non-traditional color scheme on this one and lots of glitter.
(I used a sketch over at Mojo Monday for this one)

Here are some detail shots...



And last, but certainly not least....little Bobby in his dinosaur costume!

ACK!
I think this is my favorite Halloween card that I've ever made!
(I used Jen's sketch for the layout)

I used a sticker for the sentiment on this one.

And added lots of thread and buttons.

So what do you think?
The images are available starting today, so hop on over to the digi store at Pink Cat Studio so you can get started! Oh, and here's MORE good news. Melissa will have sentiments to go with the release and......wait for it......wait for it......they're FREE!

Have a super weekend!
I'll be back on Monday with a challenge from CSAYL.

14 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love everything you made this week, MacKenzie! My favourites are the t-shirt of course and the Halloween dino card. I'd love to know how you got the image onto the t-shirt!!

Kerry D-C said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! Girl, you totally went to town this week!!! You Rock! I am so amazed by the T-shirt! AWESOME!! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! you've been busy MacKenzie!!! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the T-shirt and your cards are fantabulous!

Vicki

Alicia Weiman said...

You have been one busy gal! Love everything that you created. I would love to see pictures of your little girl's room...it sounds cute. I love owls too and my friend just got my daughter an owl shirt from the Gap....you'll have to check it out, it is really cute! Have a great weekend and congrats on being a guest designer for PCS...those samples were great too!

Mariska said...

Your projects are all gorgeous MacKenzie but I am in LOVE with that t-shirt you did. What a fabulous idea!!! Love the stitching you added too. Thank you for the inspiration!

xxx
Mariska

Suzanne J Dean said...

Wow, you've been a busy gal--they are all fabulous! Love the bright colors & fun embellies of the clown and that t-shirt is outta this world fabulous! Love them all!

hugz,
Suzanne

Scrappinangler said...

WOW! You really outdid yourself this week! Beautiful cards! That T shirt is totally adorable too! ~Tori

Alyssa S said...

Holy smokes, woman! Your t-shirt nearly knocked me out of my chair!! It's absolutely amazing!
Your cards are beyond cute too ;o) Have a super weekend!

Unknown said...

GET OUT Mackenzie!!! :) Love these projects girl -- that t-shirt...brriilllllliant :) Everything is just super sweet - and I love your Bobby dinosaur card too! On a roll girl ON A ROLL!!

Maria said...

wow, girl. . you were busy! All of your owl cards are AWESOME!! All so different and so darn cute. Okay. . I'm seriously lovin' that iron on design on the t-shirt. What a FANTASTIC idea! Love the stitching that you did . . your daughter is adorable. She's so pretty!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Maria

Maria said...

P.S. You're asking, how do I know how your daughter look like. . . I saw her pic on the PCS blog site. LOL! She's a cutie!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creations...that shirt is the best though!

Larissa said...

Wow so many projects and they are all great. Great idea to use the digi's on a t-shirt!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK what Im not understanding is WHY you don't have like 100 comments!! These projects are KILLER! Amber saw that shirt and said OH MY GOSH! Who is that little girl with that shirt? I want one of those! SO! You know who will be printing on shirts soon! LOL! Love this! You rock girl