Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

For a sweet friend

My daughter is very excited about a birthday party for her friend this weekend. It's the first birthday party of the school year, so it's a pretty big deal....to a room full of six year olds. She asked me to make a special card for the occasion - like I needed an excuse right? Princess Anya is one of my go-to stamps for little girl birthday cards. She's just so cute! And what little girl doesn't think she's a princess?! I thought the SU Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo were a nice contrast to the black hair.
I paper pieced her dress and used some Doodlebug Sugar Coating on her wand and crown. Then I added a pink jewel to the center.
Now I just need to find the perfect gift and I'll be set!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

What a great card. Your daughter's friend is going to Love it!