Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Beagle

I hosted my annual holiday cookie swap over the weekend and made a mini prize package for the gal with the most festive holiday outfit. While checking out the $1 bin at Target a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon these super cute Snoopy themed smores flavored hot cocoa packets. (say that five times fast)
Luckily my sister-in-law has the biggest Snoopy stamp collection in all the land, and I found a stamp that almost exactly matched the cocoa packet! What can I say? I'm an easy girl to please. I colored the image with my Copics and then used Sakura glaze pens on the lights so they were shiny. Then I punched out the images with my 3" circle punch and layered them on top of black cardstock cut with the Labels Three Nestability.

I decided to make a set of four, which I finished off with some thick red twill ribbon. I thought they'd be a cute little something for the winner to pass out to friends or co-workers.

And speaking of winners.....I'll be back tomorrow with a special card and a give away for all of my readers who celebrate Hanukkah!
See you then....

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

wow, what a find. might have to steal your idea for my upcoming cookie swap!