Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A very manly gift card holder

I'm sure there's at least one guy on everyones holiday list who is getting a gift card to Lowes or Home Depot this year. This year, that guy happens to be my father-in-law. He's got lots of projects around the house planned for the new year and we thought this would help him out a bit. I tried to come up with a clever way to present his gift card and decided to make it look like a toolbox. Here's how it turned out.... What do you think?
I was pretty happy with it. I did a tutorial here on how to make the gift card base. Once the base was done, I used some punches and lettering from my Cricut to personalize the gift.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

Very cute! What a perfect gift for any handyman!!