Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

A twisted digi from Hambo

Ahhhh......the kids are back in school today and I'm ALONE for the first time in 17 days! Oh how I've missed my daily routine!

Today I've got a cute new digital image by Hambo to share with you.Aren't these twisted up snakes cute? I've never thought of snakes as cute before, but just look at them. They're soooo in love!
I colored them in with Copics and then used a Prismacolor pencil for the blue border and the shading on the bottom. The dark green patterned paper is by October Afternoon and the light green is from Scenic Route.
I didn't have a sentiment to go with my image, so I just typed up the first one that came to mind and printed it on Crushed Curry cardstock.
Be sure to check out all of the cute digital images AND rubber images by Hambo. There are also lots of great deals on the sale page of their website!

That's it for me today. I'm off to go enjoy some PEACE & QUIET....and maybe do a little laundry too.

2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Sssssimply fabulousssssssss!
LOVE it! I almost got it the other day when I placed my order.

Unknown said...

LOL! This is adorable :) Love the colors - and your sssssssentiment is perfect ;).

I went back to reality today, I agree it's good to get back into a routine!