Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Days

Check out this cutie.... He's part of a set by The Greeting Farm called "Happy Days". I just love this image! Little C's carries TONS of images by The Greeting Farm and they're all on sale right now! Plus they'll have all of the images that are being released tomorrow! Be sure to check back here tomorrow for samples of those.

I colored this little guy with my Copics, cut him out and layered him on top of patterns by Scenic Route. I used Jen's SFYTT from a couple of weeks ago for the layout. I finished it off with some polka dot ribbon and an epoxy star shaped button.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.
Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Beyond adorable! I love the ribbon detail!

Little C's Creations said...

Oh so cute!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

OMGosh, this is SO cute!!!