Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet the boys...

Have you met Anthony & Burt yet?
Aren't these two hilarious?
This image is called "Don't Bug Me" and I thought it was a perfect fit for the Mojo Monday sketch this week.
I've never played with them before and was just introduced to them by Little C's. These images come as plain rubber and they're a really good size. I ended up making this card 5 x 7 to accommodate the image. Little C's has a HUGE collection of Anthony & Burt stamps and they're all on clearance right now for $2 each!

And check out these gorgeous flowers...
You can find those right here.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.
Get your grass skirts ready, because tomorrow I'll be back with a new release from Pink Cat Studio!

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love your card! I like the humour and the bold colours; TFS

Kathy W said...

lol- the look! the hand, the cup of coffee and the the saying-too funny love it