Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank You!


Happy Saturday to all of you!
Yesterday I noticed that I have 100 followers! Wowza - I'm so flattered! I wanted to thank those of you who stop by each day to see what I'm up to. I hope you enjoy the projects that I share with you because I sure do enjoy making them.
I figured it was about time that I do a little blog candy! I've got two stamp sets to send out to two lucky winners. NEXT Friday night, I'll print out a list of my followers and randomly draw two names. I'll post the winners names next Saturday!
Good luck to all of you and thanks again for stopping by.
{{{Hugs}}}

3 comments:

Lizzy Simpson said...

I'm not an official "follower", but I wanted to let you know that I check your blog daily and look forward to the wonderful creations you post here. Your designs are wonderful, and your use of Copics is out of this world. You are one talented lady, and I wanted to thank you for sharing your talent here with everyone who peeks in at your blog everyday.

Lizzy

MacKenzie said...

Thanks Lizzy! You totally made my day :-)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Just stopping in to see how you are doing and hoping that you are starting to feel more like yourself again. Hang in there!