Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I scream, you scream...

I finally got my hands on this cute new set by Stampin Up.I forgot how fast a card can come together when you use solid images! Twenty minutes after my new rubber was mounted, I had this all finished!
I used Jen's sketch for the layout and some retired SU patterns that I've been hoarding for longer than I care to admit.
I love me some white polka dots, and thought this ribbon was the perfect embellishment. I even found a cute heart sticker that matched my crazy color scheme. To finish off the bottom panel, I cut skinny strips of Wild Wasabi cardstock and threaded them through the buttons. Such a fun little stamp set to play with and perfect for all of those summer birthdays on my calendar.

Thanks SO much for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new release from Pink Cat Studio!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love this! I just got this set as well, couldn't resist it! I also got the new grad set, king of the grill and 1st day of school, so if you have any of those, would love to see some samples of those too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx