Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

My cabana boy scheduled this post for me because my hottie hubs and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary today!

We've got a fun challenge for you over at the CSAYL blog today. This week we want you to make a Christmas card using faux or real stitching.
Here's what I came up with...This little guy is Trevor by CC Designs.
I had some ink bleeding issues with the blue Copics on Trevor's hat. But as I always say....there are no mistakes in crafting, just embellishment opportunities. I took the "opportunity" to use some fake snow that I found in my holiday embellishment drawer.
The sentiment is a rub-on that I popped up with a small oval punch.
The background paper is from the "Crafty" slab by DCWV. Can you see the faux stitching on the middle panel in the photo above?
Be sure to hop on over to the CSAYL blog to see what the rest of the team has cooked up today. And when you're done being inspired, create your own masterpiece and leave us a link! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

Happy anniversary! I am amazed you got all these cards done to prepost!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

Happy Anniversary Mackenzie! Wish you many more loving years with your hottie husband. . .:)

Awesome job on your zig zag stitch Your Trevor looks adorable and you're right, there's no mistakes when it comes to crafting. . .I do a lot of covering up myself! LOL! Thanks for the great sample!

Maria

Janice RR said...

Hey . . .congrats to you and "hottie hubs" . . . .may you ALWAYS find each other "hot"!!!! Ten years flies by, doesn't it!!??

Janice

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Happy Anniversary, MacKenzie! I love how you colored the image... what a fun way for an "oops" to become a "cool!" by using the fake snow on his hat!