Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little C's Inspiration Challenge

Today Jen has picked another fabulous photo as inspiration for our Tuesday challenge!There are so many cool elements in the inspiration photo, but I decided to just focus on one - the bookcase. Here's what I came up with... I used some glitter alphabet letters by Doodlebug and a flower brad by Stampin Up.
And you know me and jewels....
I hope you'll play along with us this week! Be sure to hop on over the Little C's challenge blog to see what the rest of the divas came up with.

Oh, and for all of you scrapbookers out there....Little C's has just started a Saturday Scrapbook challenge! I'm still recovering from my trip, but I'm hoping to play along once things settle back down. You can check out this weeks sketch right here!

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx