Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Today is challenge day over at the CSAYL blog.
This week we want you to make a Peek-a-Boo box and matching card. You can check out the tutorial by clicking here.

Funny thing.....I printed out this tutorial a couple of years ago and never had a chance to make it. Here's what I came up with using a combo of Elegant Eggplant and Kiwi Kiss cardstock...I added some green pearls to the outside border of the box and used the smallest die from my Nestability set for the matching card. And just so you know, this box is VERY tiny. It would be perfect for a pair or earrings or a handmade bracelet.

I used an image from SU's "Winter Post on the top of the box. Here's another photo that I took with a quarter, just so you can see the size. The gift card that I made to go with it measures 1.5" x 1.5".
I hope you give the challenge a try! The tutorial is super easy to follow and the box comes together very quickly. Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog to see what the rest of the team came up with, and then you can post a link to your creation!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful project! :)

Michelle said...

Very cute! When I saw this I instantly thought how fun it would be to make for halloween to give to the kiddos. It's not like they need a ton of candy, right? :)